Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not a happy bunny

Well I still hold the 3000 CTIC shares, they did great for a few days, now they are just flat lining, so may move on soon. A couple of the shares I'm charting are making boxes, true Darvas style, so may well move my interests to them.

The last few weeks have not been good on a personal level. Everything looked and felt to promising at the start of the year. Life is a roller coaster and you just have to ride it! So that is what I am trying to do, might return to Europe for a few months. I was just starting to settle here to, but it's out of my hands.

I will try to keep my shares rolling, as I would dearly love to make a living out of them, but, have important issues to deal with right now. So I apologise if I don't post here very often, but I will make an effort to tell you everytime I buy or sell a share.

Happy spring time everyone, and hope you all have a prosperous time ahead. If anyone can fix it for me, I'd appreciate some good luck being sent my way.

Catch you all later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment