Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Home sick

Markets flat today, really want them to sort themselves out. None of the shares I'm charting are on the rise, just flat lining. Maybe I need to start looking else where, check msn and google every day and Barrons every Saturday. But hey, at least I haven't lost anything.

All the news of the royal wedding is making me so home sick. Miss my daughter and my mates, miss ole London town and Covent Garden, heck I'm even missing Italy!! LA doesn't do fish and chips uk style and it doesn't do a good Indian curry like they do in brum or Leicester. The sunshine is nice here but it doesn't feel like home. Maybe when our furniture arrives it will.

Did I tell you about that? It is being held to ransom by the removal company as they quoted us in error, if you value your belongings don't use the Removal Group. Bunch of crooks....

Oh well, better get back to trying to make some cash, so I can buy our furniture back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment