Saturday, November 27, 2010

Quiet saturday

All the men folk in the Marigold household have gone off to the LA motor show today, obviously dreaming of what super car they will buy when I make it rich with my share dealings....they are hoping, im going to be first in line and treat myself to a nice little red mini convertable!

As casa marigold has been so peaceful I have enjoyed a morning of tennis. The Murray vs Nadal match was an epic and I apologise unreservedly to my neighbours who probably were not happy at hearing a screaming banshee at 7am on a saturday, so gutted that Murray lost. All I ask now is that Federer dont win the title as he is far too smug and up himself for my liking!

Looking forward to next weeks trading. NCT went up a bit on Friday, so looks like a new box is forming and its bouncing around as it should be. As this is all a learning curve for me, I hope I recognize the sell point and keep my nice tidy profit,  Im off to pour myself a glass of wine now, so cheers to a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment