Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NCT is flying....

Im so pleased with my NCT share I scanned my chart in so you can see how well it is behaving! On a difficult day for the markets, it is bucking the trend and holding its own. Im sure it will have a little drop back soon but forming a box should only make it stronger.

I hope everyone had a good start to the week like I have. Im looking forward to my first Thanksgiving holiday in the states. I gather its the turkey and stuffing day, where as in the UK we do that at xmas and call it turkey and tinsel! Haven't decided whether the Marigold household will go for turkey and stuffing or save it for xmas, think we will probably save it as I really couldn't imagine christmas without the turkey!

I'm loving Im a Celebrity on ITV, Gillian Mckeith you really are in a world of your own. I haven't laughed so much in ages, she should get an oscar for  her fainting fit, how did Ant and Dec manage not to laugh? Shes not the best advert for vegetariumism though is she?  Apparently she is only 4 months older than Nigella Lawson....she looks old enough to be her mother! Know whose diet I will be following, now, wheres that steak??

No comments:

Post a Comment