Monday, February 7, 2011

....still waiting

It's been a bright and beautiful sunny Monday, how I enjoy days like these, it reminds me of what we came to southern California for!

The markets also felt the spring touch, they have been steady for a few days now. I'm hoping the shares I'm charting will start to form boxes. There are 3 which seem to be the strongest and are resisting the drops, these 3 are DBLE, DEPO and DTLK. I just need a push from one of them into a new box which will give me a buy point.

There are 3 others which have started to rise quite nicely, MOBI, ALJ and HF.

It would definitely be easier if there was a clear leader, I want to buy the right one! I'm hoping this week will make it obvious, I'm so ready to buy right now and start on the ladder to my millions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment