Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super bowl

Hope everyone enjoys the Super bowl tomorrow. I'm afraid I really don't know anything about it, non the less, we have been invited to a super bowl party. So, not being one to refuse a party invitation, I look forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

Staying on a sporting note, well done England for beating the Welsh at the 6 nations Friday night. Was great viewing and I can't wait for England vs Italia next weeked at Twickers!!!

Well, last week was a really good week. The 6 things I wanted to happen during February, well looks like 5 of them have arrived, don't want to jinx things, but it's not bad going for the first 5 days in Feb!

I hope next week is just as good, no wait, I'm being greedy! I hope next week is even better, and I hope it's a good one for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment