Thursday, February 3, 2011

Freaky monkey waiter

Just been watching Justin Lee Collins show Turning Japanese. I love his shows, but this one is a bit weird. In a bar he was served by a monkey, wearing what looked like a Micheal Jackson wig and mask. It just was not right. The poor little thing dropped some ice and looked petrified. It makes you wonder how it's treated when the tv cameras are not rolling. Seriously, it was disturbing, I don't think I will sleep well tonight, I'm gonna keep seeing the little chap!

Have narrowed my shares down to 3 again, but now I'm just waiting for a box to form and as soon as it pushes through to a new high, I will buy. Was hoping to buy into one by now, but I'm sure I will by this time next week.

Mr marigold finishes at his job next week and starts a new contract. This has been a long time coming, but you know all good things come to those who wait. So hopefully a new car is on the shopping list very soon! We got paid today as well from work finished last November, so feeling happier! In fact, from a list we made last Sunday, of 6 things we wanted to get sorted this month, 2 have happened, a 3rd and 4th are about too, so just 2 more to complete and we will feel we are finally getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment