Monday, January 31, 2011

Which ones to buy??

Thankfully, the markets are improving after the rubbish that was the last 2 weeks!

If you know the Darvas method of share trading, you will know that the movements of the shares build boxes, therefore the top of the box being the buy point and the bottom the sell. Well, as I said before I had narrowed my choices down to 4-5 which were creating boxes. Most of these shares have bottomed out now and others are pushing through. So I'm still confused as to which to buy, and let's face it, it's not difficult to confuse me!

So I'm not going to buy just for the sake of it, but wait for a strong share to create a strong box and push through the top. I'm eager to buy, but I'm even more eager to get it right!

Please bear with me and as soon as I buy will let you know, then my plan will start.....finally

No comments:

Post a Comment