Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dull Tuesday

Today was as dull as the weather! At least we don't have buckets full of rain like those poor people in Australia, I really feel for them.

Need to find a new share to buy into, have been a little distracted of late, but the markets have been bouyant and I'm certain the right one will make it's presence known, shortly. BSQR would have been ideal, NCT is having another flourish also. But, I was caught napping, so need to find a share building it's first boxes, I've found them before and I'm sure I will find one again!

Decided to get my act together instead of whinging. Have contacted a private investigator to find that nasty piece of work who calls himself a landlord and whose wife calls herself a US diplomat.... Yeah right, I'm sure she is. If anyone has problems with landlords in Carlsbad CA, let me know, and if it's the same one, I will happily pass on their where abouts when I find them!!

So positivity into tomorrow, Mr Marigold is trying to secure a new work contract. The company who brought us over from Italia are not paying enough for us to live on, and, after all, you go to work for the cash not the fun of it! I so miss our Italian villa, it was beautiful. So looking a moving from this tiny apartment in March when our lease is up. It would be good to finally start living and making friends in this new country.

Please shout at me if I get negative, need to be positive and get the things sorted that are bugging me, need to start a new fitness regime also! Care to join me??

Marigold says 'Dont get mad....get even'. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment