Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Wednesday!

Hey everyone its Wednesday, half way through the week weewoo!

It's been a lovely warm sunny day today, just how you imagine so-cal weather to be! Its a pity the world didn't share in my happy mood!

I watched This Morning today and they were slagging off Katie Price, I don't like the woman but they should leave her alone. Then I watched Sarah Palin spout a load of rubbish, she really should not be allowed to walk the streets. Then the floods in Oz, floods and mud slides in Brazil, snow across half the states, money problems in Portugal and the euro zone.

Then it hit me!! Everything and every one is negative. No wonder we are all down in the mouth and depressed, only the bad seems to make the news. Wouldn't it be nice if we sat down to watch Eastenders and someone won the lottery? We put on the news and instead of shootings there was the Queen getting pissed at her local and dancing on her way home with Phil!! It wouldn't happen would it, it just wouldn't happen!

Well, to escape all bad depressing stuff, if I can make a living off the shares, then I have decided I'm going to buy a little house on the beach in Jamaica or some where chilled like that. I want to live a chilled life, with happy positive people.

My new philosophy.... Don't worry, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment