Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Too much choice!

Thought I had better give an update on the share situation, since I posted my yearly targets.

Alot of people have said I can't do it, others have said I was brave to put it out there. Well, I have personal targets just like everyone else, I'm simply advertising the fact! If I'm successful then I'll be a hero, if I get no where near my targets then I fail miserably and you have the right to laugh!

In the last week the shares have dipped, but today rebounded quite well. This has changed my charts quite considerably. It has shown some shares I thought were strong, to actually be quite weak, whereas others have bucked the trend and have pushed through new boxes. So now a dilemma. I don't know which one to buy into. I want to be sure and buy the right one. Last week I'd narrowed it down to 3 or 4, but now I have 6 or 7 to choose from!

So instead of rushing, I'm waiting for the right share to show itself. I'm still standing by my targets, but want to get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment