Sunday, January 23, 2011

Roast dinner

I love Sundays! Got a slow roast in the oven and it smells divine!! It's been a glorious sunny weekend and I've overdosed on the tennis. Looking forward to the Murray match this evening, he has played brilliantly so far, please please let him continue to do so. Soderling is looking a little dangerous and Federer as annoying as ever!

The PI has tracked down the crooks which are our ex-landlords. They are down in Mexico. Talking with the courts tomorrow, we can still sue them in California as the house is CA. So just arranging for someone to serve the papers. I kinda wish I was able to do it myself, it would give me the biggest pleasure, but instead, I wait to see them in court!

The markets were crap last week, all my shares have dropped back. I'm hoping they will surge forward and form boxes so I can decide which ones I should buy. At the moment, I really have no idea which one to choose. It's fun charting though and I'm excited to see if I can get a doubler the first month!

Number one son made his acting debut in Hollywood last week, he is in a movie with Erick Avari!! Yay, looking forward to the red carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment