Sunday, January 16, 2011

Excited

I'm so excited and looking forward to this week!! I have such good feelings that I have reached a turning point in my life!

I'm waiting for a break through in my share charts, well a new break through of current boxes, so it will point me to which share I buy into next. I am so positive that we are at the beginning of a bull Market, I'm literally jumping up and down with anticipation!! Bring it on!

The Australian Open has started aswell... Yay ....... Go Andy Murray!! I would like to apologise in advance, I will probably bore every one witless with tennis talk!! It has already taken over every thing else in the Marigold household. So wee yay to the next 2 weeks of tennis!!

Also this week, I'm hopeful we will find the ex landlord who owes us 1000's in the American dollar. Can't wait to get hold of the slime ball.

Mr Marigold will hopefully get the new work contract finalised then we can treat ourselves to a shiny new car!!

That's what I call a perfect start to the new year......big yay !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment