Monday, January 17, 2011

Bank holiday

It's a bank holiday here today, Martin Luther Kings birthday I do believe! I didn't realise until about 11am!! Sharp as a button eh?

So no share news today, instead I'm catching up with UK telly, especially Dancing on Ice.Im hoping Comedy Dave Vitty does well. While I lived in Europe, always listened to the Chris Moyles show, so I'm routing for him. Speaking of Chris Moyles he has lost loads of weight, good on him. I miss his sacasim and dry wit, have to get a Sirius radio me thinks.

Not much else happening, number 1 son back to work after a pro-longed Xmas break, so will be quiet around the house. I'm going to make the most of the peace and enjoy the sun. After all, that's what bank holidays are for!! Have a good one, where ever and what ever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment