Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Giz us a job!!

Still trying hard! How do people get rich?

 Just how do they get stinking, filthy rich? Like the shares there must be a secret formula?

I was hoping to make my fortune on the shares, I still do, but I need money first! How can I get loads of money? How do people make money bloggin? Tell me!!

If you want to use this for your advertising, then I will happily accommodate you! Does anyone know how to really truely make money on line? I dont mean by writing adverts for google or anything. Im after serious cash?

Has anyone made money on the internet....let me know how!! If you want me to try a product that you are selling, then If its good, I will plug it to death here and on twitter, and, any where else too!

If anyone is looking and wants to help, my ideal job would be working 3 or 4 mornings a week. I would put in a bit of extra time on occasion if needed. Pay must be starting at $250,000 per year plus bonuses. Full health benefits of course and a company car would come in very handy. Holiday pay would be nice, but hey, lets not be greedy!

It is time, time to move onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment