Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Snap out of it girl!

Well I'm fed up of being fed up! Time to stop and get my mojo back! After all I have my health and I have hope, which is something money can't buy.

I know I put my plans out there, but as the saying goes, make god laugh...tell him your plans!

So no more depression, only good from now on!

I am still searching for money, after all, you can never be too thin or too rich, so weight watchers start on Thursday and I am out actively looking for a job. I did think about applying to be on Deal or No Deal, but apparently it's been canned, in the US anyway! So need to find another game show so I can win lots of money!

Does anyone know any good shows? I will probably need help to stay focused on weight watchers too, so may be calling everyone for help. If any one wants to join me on the diet, drop me a line and we can swap recipes and motivational ideas.

Let's get this thing started!

No comments:

Post a Comment