Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update

Well, its been a while since I last reported back here, so I thought an update was in order! Where do I begin??

Firstly, nothing and I mean nothing has happened on the trading front....ha ha I hear you reply. Yes, feel free to laugh away, I would too if I was in your position! I still dearly want to make a living out of this trading malarkey, but hey, I just dont have a bean to spare. Its so depressing, one step forward and 8 back. I am still charting and reading many trading books, so the intention is still there, just the cash is not easy to come by.

In my personal life so much has happened. My poor nan died aged 93, so sad I could not attend her funeral. Back to the lack of cash, couldnt afford the flight from the states to the UK, so that made me doubly sad. Also a friend died, again couldnt return for the funeral. He has left 2 gorgeous little girls so a real real sad event and such a waste of a decent guy.

My eldest son was twice refused a visa to come over and stay with us. So we had to send every spare penny to him so he could put a roof over his head. They say at the embassy he couldnt prove his ties with the UK. That aside they dont have to treat people with such rudeness. Then the guy kept his passport which is highly illegal and then denied it. We had to fill out a file with the police saying it was stolen, but because it was a us diplomat we were told to forget it. So my son had to get a new passport (not cheap when I am broke), and of
course it looked bad when he tried to fly back to the states on it, they said he was trying to hide something. Its so frustrating. A lawyer told us there was no reason he was refused a visa other than the guy taking a dislike to him. It makes me so mad, we pay our way, pay all our bills and taxes on time. I walk down the street and see the mexicans touting for work, probably all undocumented. Dont want to sound bitter.......

Still havent got my money back from the pathetic guy of a landlord. Another diplomat hhmmmm! All the time I am so broke I am still sleeping on the floor.

So where do I go from here?

Onward and upward I hope. Does anyone have any ideas how to get some cash and quick? How have you made money? Lets pool our resources and get some ideas flowing, then we can all benefit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment