Saturday, December 11, 2010

I love saturdays

How I love the weekends!

Went for a latte with Mr Marigold this morning, I do enjoy a leisurely coffee in the sun. It's nice to sit and people watch too, plenty of strange sights to behold in our neck of the woods!

We then went and attacked the maddening crowds at Walmart and finally started our Christmas shopping! They say women were born to shop but I certainly wasn't, after 15 minutes my patience has upped and left, and I'm ready for home! We did manage to buy everything which needs to be sent to friends and family in Europe and even a little tree for the living room. So just a couple of pressies left to get from Amazon and I'm done!

Off to the cinema this afternoon to watch the new Colin Firth movie, The Kings Speech. Then back by 8pm so we can watch the Amir Khan fight.

Loving my Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment