Friday, December 17, 2010

Tough week

It's Friday already and I'm quite relieved.

I haven't had the best of weeks, but hey that's life for ya!

I sold NCT this week at 6.08. Although I could have made a bit more, I'm pleased I made a profit. A total of $242.50 isn't much I admit, but, if I had invested $10,000 and not just $1,000 I would have been very happy.

At least it is showing me the system is working. I know the indexes have, this week, reached 2 year highs, but the majority of the shares I have been charting are moving in a side ways direction. Maybe it's still a little early for buying shares using Darvas boxes. On a positive note though, I am very sure the markets will follow the indexes and be hitting new highs. So although I am out of the Market for now, I'm hopeful it won't be for too long.

Number one son returned to the Marigold house hold in the wee hours of this morning. He seems to have enjoyed his trip home to the UK and a short visit to see his sister and mates. I think he overdosed on the Indian take aways, but can't say I blame him, I always do the same when in the UK.

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend and I'm hoping a good one with no stress. Hope yours us a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment