Monday, December 6, 2010

New week

It was a lovely weekend with the eldest son returning to the family nest for Sunday afternoon and evening. After being used to 3 noisy children, the house is far too quiet these days, only having the one in permanent residence! Keep telling my husband to buy me a new puppy to fill at least one of the gaps!

Over the weekend, I spent a couple of hours sorting out my share charts. Have decided that a few of them are not going the right way so have stopped charting them. The ones I am no longer charting are SIRI, BZ, C, QTM, AKRX, MNDO.

The few I am concentrating on at the moment are FXEN, NCT, UXG, CALP, ALY, FTK, FRM, ICO, WNR

The criteria I follow in selecting shares I chart is as follows, new 52 week high, increase in volume and 30%ish increase in the previous month. I then chart the shares and wait for them to form 'boxes', if they don't form boxes I won't buy as it's these boxes which makes the share a little more predictable in it's behaviour.

I must admit, I am looking forward to the day I can buy comfortably into 3 or 4 different shares and in quite high numbers......I'm so impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment