Thursday, December 9, 2010

NCT has it run out of steam?

I have been a little disappointed with NCT this last week. It is still in it's box but hasn't made any good gains. I'm starting to wonder if it has peaked?

I think it is a definite talent, or maybe experience, to know exactly the point to sell a share. I don't want to hold onto any if it's not making money. The whole point of buying into the stock market is to make my money work for me, and I have read so many times not to be emotional. If it's not performing, it goes! I will see what it does tomorrow.

I have been watching on the BBC, the protests about the proposed increase in costs of university fees in the UK. Obviously I don't think they should use violence but I agree with the cause 100%. My daughter will finish uni next year, and the £3,000 yearly fee has been hard to come by. Next September my youngest will be starting his university education and £9,000 a year is a huge burden. If you pay the fees in full, they will add 10% to the annual cost! So they actually want you to get in debt and penalise you if you don't! That's just madness.

I wonder what Charlie and Camilla think, I saw their car window was smashed and paint thrown over it, as they were caught up in the protests. Just ain't British eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment