Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mid week

This week has been a bit of a damp squid with the old shares. I'm trying not to read the financial reports as to what's happening, as Darvas used to deliberately ignore them.

His theory was to concentrate on the shares behaviour only, so this is exactly what I am trying to do! NCT is staying within it's box, infact yesterday it pushed through the top of it, but fell back during the day.

Tonight I'm off to a local auction, need a dinning room table with Christmas fast approaching. It doesn't feel the slightest bit christmassy yet, I'm not sure if that's because it's a sunny 23 degrees here or because I'm trying to postpone it in my mind because lack of cash flow at the moment....it's probably a bit of both if I were honest. Mr Marigold went to his works Xmas dinner today and they presented everyone with a mug containing the works logo!!

What are they trying to say??

No comments:

Post a Comment