Thursday, December 2, 2010

No snow here!

I just love watching the snow on the TV across Europe, its 24 degrees here (about 75 in old money). This time last year I was suffering with about 30cm of snow at my front door in Italy. I must admit, im not a snow lover, its far too wet and cold for me, and you cant stand up in the stuff!! So smug smile on my face!

See England missed out on hosting the world cup, at least they have the Olympics in 18 months to look forward to. So well done Russia. I can imagine they are gutted back home, footie is such a big deal. Being brought up in Rugby, I am more a fan of the oval ball. Nothing better than a saturday afternoon at twickers, must try to get a game in there next year.....something else to add to the 'To do List'

So money needed for this list, NCT has formed a box. The top is $6.25 and the bottom is $5.45, so quite a large box. My sell point at the moment is $5.44, hope it forges upwards into another box. If not, I have a few new shares im watching, some very interesting ones aswell so its definitely feeling  like the beginnings of a bull market, and about time too. Can only be good news. Yay, good news, we could all do with a dose of that.

Just watching Ricky Gervais going all goo goo over a puppy on This Morning.........surreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment